Graffiti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Graffiti

Stop humanism..... join graffitism

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

COPE I SEEN

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimePet Feb 01, 2008 1:34 pm

the name for images or lettering scratched, scrawled, painted or marked in any manner on property. Graffiti is often regarded by others as unsightly damage or unwanted

Graffiti- Seen and cope 2is the name for images or lettering scratched, scrawled, painted or marked in any manner on property. Graffiti is often regarded by others as unsightly damage or unwanted vandalism.Between the years of 1969-1974 the "pioneering era" took place. During this time graffiti underwent a change in styles and popularity. Soon after the migration to NYC, the city produced one of the first graffiti artists to gain media attention in New York, TAKI 183. TAKI 183 was a youth from Washington Heights, Manhattan who worked as a foot messenger. His tag is a mixture of his name Demetrius (Demetraki), TAKI, and his street number, 183rd. Being a foot messenger, he was constantly on the subway and began to put up his tags along his travels. This spawned a 1971 article in the New York Times titled "'Taki 183' Spawns Pen Pals".[8][6][9] Julio 204 is also credited as the first writer, but didn't get the fame that Taki received. TAKI 183 was the first artist to be recognised outside of the graffiti subculture, but wasn't the first artist. Other notable names from that time are: Stay High 149, Hondo 1, Phase 2, Flint 707, Tracy 167,Spin, Snake 1, Mico 1, Stitch 1, SEEN, Bosik 1, Bolst 1, Kinks 2, Septik 1, Joe 182, Junior 161 and Cay 161. Barbara 62 and Eva 62 were also important early graffiti artists in New York, and are the first known females to write graffiti.Also taking place during this era was the movement from outside on the city streets to the subways. Graffiti also saw its first seeds of competition around this time. The goal of most artists at this point was called "getting up" and involved having as many tags and bombs in as many places as possible. Artists began to break into subway yards in order to hit as many trains as they could with a lower risk, often creating larger elaborate pieces of art along the subway car sides. This is when the act of bombing was said to be officially established.During the late 60's, there were advertisment posters in stations of the subway system for a marker product called the "graffiti pen". This ad featured multiple copies of a photo of a woman, one of which had the usual beard graffiti artwork as a demo, and the other copies undecorated, for people to mark up. Some people may have taken this advertisment to mean that the MTA subway system didn't mind graffiti.By 1971 tags began to take on their signature calligraphic appearance because, due to the huge number of artists, each graffiti artist needed a way to distinguish themselves. Aside from the growing complexity and creativity, tags also began to grow in size and scale -- for example, many artists had begun to increase letter size and line thickness, as well as outlining their tags. This gave birth to the so-called 'masterpiece' or 'piece' in 1972. Super Kool 223 is credited as being the first to do these pieces.The use of designs such as polka dots, crosshatches, and checkers became increasingly popular. Spray paint use increased dramatically around this time as artists began to expand their work. [1] Flint 707 created the 1st 3-D "Top-to-bottom" masterpiece which spanned the entire height of a subway car, and revolutionized the entire movement to massive proportions and then other artists like Pistol 1 made their first 3-D appearance around this time as well. The overall creativity and artistic maturation of this time period did not go unnoticed by the mainstream -- Hugo Martinez founded the United Graffiti Artists (UGA) in 1972. UGA consisted of the top graffiti artists of the time, Snake 1, T-REX 1, Stay High 149, COCO 144, SuperStuff, Nova 1, Mico 1, Phase 2, Flint 707, SJK 171, Stitch 1, Slim 1 , Pistol 1, Bama 1 and aimed to present graffiti in an art gallery setting. By 1974, graffiti artists had begun to incorporate the use of scenery and cartoon characters into their work.
(more)
(less)

jebiga nemogu sad da prevodim,ovo sam nasao na netu
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 1:46 am

mrzim ih obojicu demon i hope carevi i junk leon honik jebesh strane sem can 2
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 2:12 am

brate i ja mrzim sve ove strane osim banksy-ja i nekih iz norveske,al sam ih stavio zato sto su nekome aj da kazem idoli Wink
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 6:57 am

zerk 1 ::
mrzim ih obojicu demon i hope carevi i junk leon honik jebesh strane sem can 2

zerk ne seri No No No kenjas brate
i ti keol brate ne izmisljajte
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 9:38 am

brate meni se uopste nesvidja njihov stajl od cope,can two,mislim na njihov wild style,bolje crtaju neki nasi crtaci npr. leon,junk,hope,lock.......
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 10:44 am

bitno je da se crta...nemoj da ste na kraj srca Smile

umesto da karam pichke, na zidove bacam slichke
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 11:51 am

hahhahaha lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 02, 2008 1:00 pm

lol! Rime su ti ko cica glise !!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
fauno
Osnivac Foruma
Osnivac Foruma
fauno

Broj poruka : 131
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 29.01.2008

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSre Feb 06, 2008 12:56 am

Banksy i Flying Fortress su naj crtaci ako mene pitate... Cool
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://fauno-auk.forumsr.com
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSre Feb 06, 2008 1:36 am

pa evo je tamo banksyjeva tema postavio sam
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
fauno
Osnivac Foruma
Osnivac Foruma
fauno

Broj poruka : 131
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 29.01.2008

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSre Feb 06, 2008 1:44 am

znam znam nego kazem samo.....aj back 2 topic
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://fauno-auk.forumsr.com
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSre Feb 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Po Meni Je Seen Najbolji... Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Feb 09, 2008 12:24 am

spie ajde bezi imam pravo na misljenje jebote te konj i da govno su stil im je sranje a cope je tako nakurchen da ne znam brate
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimePet Mar 07, 2008 11:35 am

zerk 1 ::
spie ajde bezi imam pravo na misljenje jebote te konj i da govno su stil im je sranje a cope je tako nakurchen da ne znam brate

Coek extra crta, a pogotovo onaj njegov throw je medju najbolji koje sam ikad video!!! Nemoj da si H8er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimePet Mar 07, 2008 11:13 pm

sta ste se vi kao sad nakurcili i ishejtovali njih dvojicu?? oni su bre legende i moras da ih postujes, da nije bilo njih mi ne bi ni saznali za grafite, tako isto kad uzmete da hejtujete pinkija ili deltu, a oni bre doveli graffite u srbiju, morate bre da postujete ljude Shocked Mad
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Mar 08, 2008 12:52 am

ja imam pravo na misljenje ja njih postujem ali mi i dalje sranje crtaju i kraj price
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Mar 08, 2008 5:04 am

EL_DEZEN ::
sta ste se vi kao sad nakurcili i ishejtovali njih dvojicu?? oni su bre legende i moras da ih postujes, da nije bilo njih mi ne bi ni saznali za grafite, tako isto kad uzmete da hejtujete pinkija ili deltu, a oni bre doveli graffite u srbiju, morate bre da postujete ljude Shocked Mad

bratac ja postujem deltu i pinkija,mnogo vise nego cope i seen-a!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Mar 08, 2008 5:36 am

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitimeSub Mar 08, 2008 8:24 am

i ako ti se ne svidja onda ne znam, brate oni su crtali pre nego sto si se ti rodio, tad nije postojalo toliko raznih fora, tripova,stilova... tada su grafiti tek nastali, tako da ne serite!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

COPE I SEEN Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: COPE I SEEN   COPE I SEEN Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

COPE I SEEN
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Graffiti :: Graffitizam :: Strani crtachi-
Skoči na: